1. The management of personal banking department trains all its staff members to deal with guest inquiries ______.
D. more courteous
2. Ms. Sykes is an ______ manager who is always able to make the best of her employees.
3. Several prominent business people in the Dunbar region ______ together to form the Dunbar Chamber of Commerce.
A. has joined
B. have joined
D. be joined
4. Because of the economic recession, many small businesses are having difficulty ______ their budget.
C. to manage
5. Ms. Rudders will be ______ looking through all the job applications to make sure we select the best person.